venerdì 22 ottobre 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to this ever-changing and growing blog! I started it about a year ago, and it keeps on growing with new ideas and pages we the time goes by.
This blog started as a reference page when I was teaching my student teachers of language classes at university. It became the home page for some examples of integration of technology in SL classes.

It is now a great example of techniques and ideas on how to take and implement some simple ideas for a beginner level class on greetings.  The blog helps teachers and students prepare with ideas about greeting somebody new and sharing some nice relevant pieces of information. The final task is to engage in a live "speed dating" session with each other. The blog shows some practice ideas and use of technology but the hope is that students end up using the knowledge to engage in a final speed dating real session. I have set some examples in my podcast in the teacher page, to let you see how a unit in this fashion can end.

Hope you will all have fun and will take this idea even further. If you want to send me your own activities and we can share them with each other.

Buon Divertimento!